
see what the flashlight can do?

whoa I made it shine on the ceiling!

hello mr. frog!

my what big leaves we have from our tree!

here have a leaf!

where do I start?
I'm pooped tonight after not too much of a crazy day. Just seems there's a lot to do before my parents arrive tomorrow night and Scott comes home. Thankfully I have my parents to help get some things done and/or help with Angus so I can actually do things like clean the refrigerator out without a monkey by my side climbing in the fridge to play with his milk cups or rearrange the ketchup into the butter door. He certainly is a charmer most of the time. There were a lot of hugs and kisses today...seemed more than usual. We enjoyed a visit with Carol and Micah. We were going to be crafty together but our boys wouldn't nap for longer than an hour so there went that idea. We'll try again some day soon. So here's some pictures from the past few days. :)
2 comments:
so does this mean you're going to rake the ridiculous number of leaves you have in your backyard?? have fun with your parents!
gotta love those hang-out times with the mommies and kiddies - chaos: pure and simple!
Post a Comment