So it was my birthday and there was no cake in sight but a huge craving for "ice cream cake" from my friend
Karen's blog. It was then I decided to go for it and just make it myself. I added some chopped up reeses cups in with the regular chocolate. I used Breyers ice cream but would change that to use our local dairy ice cream, purity brand because it's a lot tastier. Since Scott isn't a huge chocolate fan like I am I found a vanilla and chocolate ice cream. It was quite yummy and I was glad to share it with OCF the next night too.
YUMMY ICE CREAM CAKE!

Ready to chop the candy after I beat the graham crackers while still in their package.


What it looked like finished.

Scott's favorite birthday pose, the Warner cake pose like we would do with grandma's cakes every year. Man I miss those chocolate cakes!

Bonus pics of the frosty blackberries I froze and made into a topping for angel food cake the week before for small group Bible study.
1 comment:
that cake looks perfect. well done1 extra points for ingenuity, too. did it taste as good as it looked?
love the posed shot, too. you look fabulous, btw. diggin' the hair.
Post a Comment