Sunday, October 4, 2009

Time for a Break

I've recently come to terms with the fact that I spend way tooo much time on the internet when I should be doing other things that fulfill me more than the internet. I've purchased three books in the past three months all of which I've only read a couple pages, I have projects half started and a diet to work on. So the only things that I will be doing on the internet are paying bills and bidding on something on ebay when my father in law asks. I'd love to keep in touch and know what's going on in your life so please call me rather than email. You can even text me. Wish me luck...we're going to finally potty train Angus in the next two weeks when I don't have Berea. See you in November!

- Jen

1 comment:

stella g. said...

enjoy your time off. we'll all be here when you get back! i can't wait to see pics of your projects.