Sunday, March 22, 2009

10 layer cake

10 layers.


We had to laugh. It didn't turn out as well as we wanted it to. I think I put too much batter in each baking pan and as a result the cake was a bit lopsided. Some more than others. But it was a fun adventure. Here's our experience....


Rebecca frosting.




We thought maybe some sprinkles might help?!?! Not really. :)


The layers did look cool. But not the lopsided parts.


The lopsided wonder.

3 comments:

Claire said...

I LOVE THIS. LOVE IT. It is so huge and so wonderfully lopsided!!!

I bet that made it taste EVEN better!

abuzek said...

I'd still eat it!!!!!! It kind of reminds me of The Cat in the Hat's hat! :) Looks like you girls had fun, though. :)

stella g. said...

that is AWESOME! my sweet tooth is salivating. did i miss the story behind this? why the need for the massive cake?