I did it.
I did it. I finally registered for the 3 day walk. My sister and I are going to walk 60 miles in three days and raise a lot of money to be put towards breast cancer research.
It's going to be tough but I was motivated today after a great water aerobics workout that kicked my butt. My biggest personal reason for doing this is to challenge myself to get it together physically. I've struggled with my weight all my life and have never pushed myself physically. The last couple months have been the most consistent I have been in years working out. I needed a hefty goal that didn't include running so this looked like a great option. If you're interested in helping me raise all the support I need just click on the picture above and it will direct you to the place you need to go. Even if you could support me with $5 I'd be appreciative.
No comments:
Post a Comment