ma ma ma ma ma
life as I know it as momma
Followers
My Blog List
A little of this...a little of that.
Making up for my complete lack of posting. :)
17 years ago
another stella day
home at last
15 years ago
Fresh Toth
Pictures around Monterey
14 years ago
Just We Moms
Someday I'll look back at this and laugh.
15 years ago
The Alpine Path
The Connor Clan
WUNDERLI WANDERINGS
Sally and Ian - Mogulu, PNG
1 week ago
Me as Momma
Me and Goose
Blog Archive
►
2010
(7)
►
June
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
January
(4)
▼
2009
(58)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(5)
▼
July
(6)
And the WINNERS are:
RAFFLE Time!
Too many pictures
AWE- SOME!
The Family Trip
Ode to the Paci
►
June
(8)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(42)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(2)
About Me
mrsbuckett
View my complete profile
Friday, July 10, 2009
AWE- SOME!
I just realized I could embed videos I've posted on facebook and put them here too rather than having to wait for them to load both places.
Here's a video of Angus saying one of my favorite things right now. Awe-Some! He was playing with Daddy's headphones outside while they were loading up the Bugs for Nick to take them to Michigan to work on. I was taking pictures (look for a new post soon with more pics) and he just starting saying, "AWE-SOME!" So I quickly took a video forgetting I cannot flip videos on my camera so you have to watch it sideways. I love learning new things with him and seeing the world through his eyes. I thank the Lord for the blessing of this child. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment