Wednesday, July 22, 2009

RAFFLE Time!

Items up for Raffle...$10 gets you one chance when you donate for my 3 day walk.



An example of the hand made calendar card sets.


Fabrics ready to use for your quilt or reusable baggies.


Blueberry basil vinegar, peach salsa and strawberry rhubarb jam.

I am in need of raising about $1200 more dollars towards my $2300 goal for the breast cancer 3 day walk that I am participating in next week so I am raffling off some items. For every new donation that I recieve in the next 6 days I will give a ticket to each person for each $10 donation. So if you donate $10 you will recieve one raffle ticket. If you donate $50 you will recieve 5 raffle tickets. Donations recieved at my web site from Wednesday July 22, 2009 5:00pm central standard time through Tuesday, July 28, 2009 5:00pm central standard time will be eligible.

The walk begins Friday July 31st and I will be traveling Wednesday the 29th up to Cleveland for the walk and will return Tuesday August 4.

Items to be raffled off:

- One $65.00 gift certificate for a manicure AND pedicure from Lyndon's day spa in Clarksville, TN.
- One quilt made by me to be completed by October 1, 2009 based on your color choice.
- A variety of home made jams, jellies, other hand made canned goods. (So far strawberry rhubarb jam, blueberry basil vinegar and peach salsa)
- A set of 6 reusable baggies your choice of sizes.
- Two sets of handmade calendar cards.

If you have any questions or would like to donate something else to the cause email me at mrsbuckett@gmail.com

GOOD LUCK!

1 comment:

sunnykim said...

you inspire me, jen :)