Thursday, April 23, 2009

Jammin'

Rhubarb is in season now and strawberries were on sale at Walmart for $1.25 so it was time to make some jam. I called Libertie and asked if she wanted to join me and she brought Berea and Shenzi over too. Here are the fruits of our labor....


Home made strawberry rhubarb jam.


Angus with his favorite dog.


Best pals. Guess we need to get him a dog in the future.


Up close and personal with Berea for the first time. I think he's going to be a great big brother, some day.


Mama isn't she cute?


Chillin' on the deck with juice and some pretzels. I love my boy!

2 comments:

The Schedlers said...

oh Angus is the cutest boy! The jam looks delicious... Nice job on the market bag too! You've been a busy bee. xoxo

stella g. said...

um, strawberry-rhubarb jelly doesn't happen to mail well, does it???