<--- He loves to put things on his toes!
Today I took Angus to the Dr. to have a physical as required by the hourly day care I was utilizing to work out during. I know we didn't really need to see a Dr. three weeks in a row but I guess that's life with a kiddo. So I knew he was tall because just yesterday at the park he was almost as tall as a 2 yr. old. But I didn't know he was in the 97 percentile for his height and around average 60 percentile for his weight. The Dr. exclaimed on the way out of the office..."I'll be watching to see if you become a basketball player." Now I politely chuckled and sat in the waiting room for the next round of shots. But now I wonder what else he could become besides a basketball player if he really is going to be a tall boy.
Angus's bum is healing quite well now. I've had to stop using the cloth diapers while he's had all these problems so I hope to be able to go back to them after everything is healed and resolved. And then the next question that looms in my mind is when do I start potting training? I've already had the experience of cleaning multiple messes in the last week or two of many kinds due to needing to air his bottom out so I'm used to that and lord knows the carpet is going to need another really good cleaning after it all.
The next step is to shed these colds once and for all so we can be social again and enjoy the company of our friends and make some new ones. It's amazing how walking opens the doors to many more things including having fun with friends and being able to chase him around a park.
No comments:
Post a Comment