Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall has arrived!

I noticed today as I drove on post that it definately is starting to look like fall around here. We've had some leaves falling but not too many and now the trees are starting to change colors.
Angus and I need to do some changing too. I have to come up with a new schedule for us. One that will challenge both of us to learn and grow. This week I scheduled times to work out and have childcare provided each time so that's a good start. But now I need to work on some activities and parts of our daily routine that will encourage Angus's learning and growth. I've noticed that he is interacting and enjoying singing time even more than before. If my computer is on the couch anywhere within reach he runs to it and tries to open it and says...."didetie! di de tie! DI DE TIE!" Sometimes I snuggle up on the couch with him to watch some clips from shows we don't own yet and last night he made sure to tell me he wasn't to thrilled to go to bed yet. He wanted "di de tie!" Here are some pictures I took yesterday as he was trying to tell me it was time to go play outside and he found an umbrella I brought in from my car.
Grandma Sivyer made Angus a new sleep sack that is absolutely adorable! Elephants in greens and blues on a cream background. It looks like it is super expensive. It is so soft and cuddly. You should've seen Angus' reaction to the new one as he got into it last night. You could tell he was enjoying the softness of it and was very ready for sleep! Consequently she also made a matching hat. Now Angus is a lover of hats. Most of the time he prefers a baseball cap like his dad. I tried so hard to capture a picture of him in this hat but the results are posted. You can't see the hat in the first picture it's in his hand. The second one at least I got the hat!

2 comments:

stella g. said...

love the spiked hair!

JoyousFaith said...

What great pictures!! :-)