Thursday, September 18, 2008

What a difference a day makes!









pics from left to right: I crawled in my chair all by myself and enjoy reading and playing with my Leap Frog animal magnet toy. What does Asparagus feel like?I love to play with hangers!

___________________________________

Yesterday was quite a day where I wanted to wallow in frustration and self pity. It seemed everything was going wrong from my car needing a repair of over a thousand dollars to Angus being a cling on and not letting me get anything done and being stuck at the house. Now don't get me wrong I enjoy my comfortable home but I do enjoy running errands even it's a quick trip to wal mart to buy more whole milk. But of course trips to Hobby Lobby or Target rank up there as my favorites. I cleaned up many spills and messes yesterday and wondered if the warranty on my car would suffice to take care of the repair bill. I was glad for the end of the day yesterday. And enjoyed watching the silly NCIS show on DVD.
Even though today was an earlier start than usual because Angus got up at 5:45 instead of an hour later as usual our day went quite well. Here are some observations from the day...
- Angus has quite the afinity for strings of all kinds, especially scrap fabric with practice runs on them that have strings dangling. I found one in his toy box and gave it to him and he had a new friend for the day.
- Angus loves being outside. He could start the day outside and only come in to change his diaper and eat meals.
- Yesterday a neighborhood dog came by for a visit while we were outside playing. Angus oooed and goooed over him. The dog enjoyed the attention and love and Angus got lots of kisses!
- I think Angus is starting to sign ball along with his favorite, hat.
- Have I mentioned how much we LOVE signing time?
- Being cooped up in the house wasn't so bad today...we'll see what tomorrow brings.
- I absolutely detest yeast infections on baby's bums!
- I love snuggling and taking naps with Angus even when he is most soothed by playing with my hair.
- I found that taking pictures with my cell phone will suffice until I get my camera back from being repaired. (All the pictures on this post are taken from my phone today and a while back)
- It's true. A day does make a difference along with a good night sleep and some snuggles and hugs!

______________________________________________










pics from left to right: Posing with his "my first tiger's tee" shirt on. Check out my new undies grandma made for me...fleece diaper cover. And this is one of my absolute favorite pictures of him. A peaceful Goose sleeping at Grandma and Grandpa Sivyer's house.

1 comment:

stella g. said...

i love that last one, too. i sorry you had a rough day, but i'm glad for the list of all the good things you remember!